Saturday, January 29, 2011

When you're the prettiest

Tonight was a great night.
Today was a great day.
It really was. 
I have talked about it already a few times so I will spare you the agony of hearing about it again, but I got a job. At a place I really love. I couldn't be happier.
I start my first official shift tomorrow. But don't worry my friends, I will still be blogging my little heart out.
I then spent the rest of the day with my boyfriend and some of his friends. 
We literally spent the night driving around in my car yelling at groups of people walking to parties on campus.
The best use of time ever.
You know when you just feel like smiling and laughing?
That has been me in a nutshell. Which is a place I would never want to literally be.
Here are a few things I found that I wanted to share with you
just because they are great. and awesome. and happy.







Isn't it true?  
"You're the prettiest when you're happy."
I think the best thing a girl can do to be even more beautiful is smile.
and laugh.
It's good for you, you know.
I have so many great things in my life right now, and I really just feel so lucky.
What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?