Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vroom Vroom

Filling out the FAFSA and applying to schools is like this impossible mission with twists and turns where you are constantly realizing you don't have the weapons/tools you need. 
I don't like these kinda of missions.
I am efficient as I've said before and having to do something slowly and carefully or maybe even start over because you messed up or lost your info is horrible and painful for me.
BUT
it has to be done sometime.
Today was that horrible day. 
I feel like I am buried beneath a mound important paperwork and my brain is buzzing with numbers and requirements. I still don't know for sure if I did everything right. 
Oh well.
I have another project that I am working on, but this one is slightly more fun 
yet still just as stressful
The time has come for me to get a new car!
This is the car I have now.
His name is Kolby
 He has definitely been good to me. 


There have been a lot of good memories in this car
and some not so good....like how I have thrown up in here three times. Three times.
But still, it is sad to say goodbye.
But, I get a new one!
I am sorta at a loss for what I should get. I'll be honest, my dream car looks a little like this:


 Is that too much to ask for?
I think it would look really nice sitting in my driveway.
Don't you?

But, I'd love your help if you have any suggestions.
What would you get if you got a new car?
What is your dream car?

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you. I don't care what kind of car you get. Just agree to pass Colby on down to me, and THEN I'll tell you what I really think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by Colby, I meant KKKKolby.

    I swear, I'll be a good mommy to him.

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?