Friday, January 14, 2011

Doozie of a day

I have a list of great news! I don't know if it is as exciting to you as it is to me. If not, just pretend.
1. I am in Sunriver. It is snowy. And I am currently blogging by a nice cozy fire. The good life.
2. I have a belly full of tacos. We'll see how long that's a good thing...
3. I took a shower this morning that has more shower heads and nozzles then my whole house. It was amazing.
4. I beat Brock at War Yes, the card game for second graders
Last, but not least,
5. I won a blog giveaway!

Seriously people, if you have never been to this blog you have to. Nicole has so many great posts and giveaways. Plus, she is just overwhelmingly cute. I think you will like it. It's called My Teacups in Peony.
It is the best. THE best.
I will post pictures once I receive my gifts.
She's a nice lady.

I probably won't post again until Monday because I want to focus on vacationing. 
Verb?
I'd love to hear from you while I'm out.
What are you all doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?