Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tire chains and snow shoes

 I can't wait to spend my weekend having this as my view:

 As of tomorrow I am off to Sunriver, Oregon. In case you didn't know, it happens to be the best vacation spot on Oregon. Summer or Winter. Brock's family is lucky to have a few hookups which lands us in a beautiful house right on the golf course. It is seriously the perfect place to run around in the snow. Not to mention it is right by Bend where there is a great mall and great restaurants. What more do you want, people?
 I am extra excited because I haven't seen the snow in over a year! 
I'll be honest, I don't like the cold. 
So naturally, snow is not my best friend.
I'm just a little baby.
BUT
 I looove being in vacation where it is snowing. I get just the taste of snow that I need.  
Then I get the heck out of there.
So I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful weekend. I'll have a lot to tell you about when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gawd you have a blawg. Prepare for brospam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably follow me. It's the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your snow, this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?