Friday, January 28, 2011

I have scaled these city walls, only to be with you

 My Best Friend's Wedding
Have you seen it?
It is one of my favorite movies. Ever. 
I don't even know why I love it so much, honestly.
It just has everything I could ever want in a RomCom 


 Julia Roberts is amazing. Inspirational. GREAT.


 And Cameron Diaz doesn't mess around.


Problem is: I don't have it anymore.
One time, long ago, I had it in VHS. Is this the stone age? I have long since lost that copy, and now I want the DVD.
Is that too much to ask for? I don't ask for much.
I have searched every store in both Oregon and California.
I really thought I was going to find it the last time I went to Best Buy. It's Best Buy! Don't they have everything?
But, it wasn't there!
I feel like I have left no stone unturned and I still have nothing to show for my work. 
I just ran down the isles of Best Buy singing at the top of my lungs:



Not really, but the thought crossed my mind.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/My-Best-Friends-Wedding-Special/dp/B00005JG6N

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?