Sunday, February 20, 2011

Someone keyed my side

Sooooo, remember how I told you that yesterday was Brock's 21st birthday about 3835795769365 times??
Well, are you wondering what we did?
You should be. It should be killing you.
THE ANTICIPATION.
I could just tell you, but instead I will give you a little hint....


Okay, that was a big hint.

We got inked up, homes.
That's my best attempt at sounding gangster.
But all jokes aside, we really did get tattoos.
I don't know who's idea it was (it was mine) to get them, all I know is I forgot how much it hurt.
Needles in my ribs, people. IN MY RIBS.
It hurt so bad, but it was totally worth it. It still hurts right now, but it's just a subtle reminder of how hardcore I am. Want to know what we got?? You'll think we are crazy!
I got Brock's name on my butt.
just kidding :)
We did get matching tattoos though.
I know what you're thinking. 
"Oh my gawwwwwwd why would you do that??" "What if you break up?" "Don't you know that is a horrible idea???"
All I have to say is I have no regrets, and leave me and my awesome tattoo alone!
Take a looksie!



You can call me lil Wayne from now on, if you want.

22 comments:

  1. That's friggin AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment! i love tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love! i love tattoos but they get addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted one on my side but I don't think I will ever do it at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sick tats, love your nailpolish too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I admit, they do get addicting haha. But Ashley you should totally do it! It's not too late! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eee!!! That is AWESOME!!! I love matching tattoos, my wife and I totally wanna get one. (The "what if you break up" people don't know what true love is!)

    You guys rock!

    I'm hoping to get my first tattoo soon-ish. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the tats, actually...and i think its a great idea to get matching ones instead of each other's names :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey thanks for stopping by my blog! i love your tattoos, i keep wanting to get another but just can't decide on something!

    angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha i love the tatoos! i have two on my ribs ( how does it hurt?) guess we're all different, nxt time take an ipod, take your mind off the pain! but i love it, i find it orginal! thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaa I LOVE it!!! You're hilarious. But seriously, I love the tattoo, lil olive. (hmm sounded cooler in my mind.. tried to make it like lil wayne, you know ha!) I want to get one right there too. At first, when I saw the first photo, I thought it was you with your shirt up showing a stomach full of tattoos... but it was the guy's elbow lol!

    Thanks for the comment.. sorry for making you go through withdrawls!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is definitely hard core! If I ever get a tattoo it's got to be in the least painful spot possible, I'm such a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the comment :) the tattoo is cute! I want one real bad (my husband has one), but am scared it's going to hurt so mad. I don't like needles ha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow..those look amazing!!! I love your tattoos:) Happy Tuesday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's so amazingly cool! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thug life fo real! Damn girl that looks amazing but I bet it hurt like a biatch...xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just came across your blog from katie's blog
    You are prettty hilarious.
    Love the key! And on your ribs! you are brave.
    Im officially following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kara, you would be surprised how many people call me lil olive! haha
    You guys should all get tats! I promise it's not that bad! (okay, I can't lie to you people. It's that bad, but worth it!)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The keys look awesome! Definitely one of the best tattoos I've seen in a long time :)

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowee! Y'all are one awesome (& brave) couple!! The keys look so fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?