Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fashion blog?

What is going on here?
Is this turning into a fashion blog?
Did you become super trendy all of the sudden?

These are all questions you might be asking yourself. 
The answer is no. To all of them.  
Except the first one which is more rhetorical then anything.
I think Brock and I are just having too much fun doing morning photo shoots.



Today I worked all day and I have zero inspiration about what I should blog about today.
I'm sorry if my last few post have been all blah blah blahblahhhhhhh...
Oh, but I am wearing one of the clearance shirts I got at the Gap yesterday!
That doesn't sound as exciting as I hoped it might...even in my head.

In other news, Brock spilled the beans about my birthday present, so we are going to the box office tomorrow morning and getting tickets to Wicked!!!


We are getting there an hour before the boxes open so that we get awesome seats.
Because all the cool kids are seeing musicals these days.
If you want to be a cool kid, you should probably see it.
Except don't take our seats.

So anyway, I hope you don't hate me for being uninspired. 
Take this quote, which I have been thinking about today:
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You." 
-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?