Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ring Reminiscing

 What's the same about all these pictures?





If you didn't catch on, I have my nose pierced.
Looking at these pictures just makes me sad. I want it back!
I got it done during high school and had it for about a year and a half.
I took it out because Starbucks had these really stupid dress-code rules.
It closed up in about two days.
Gone. Adios. Sayonara.
I have been thinking about wanting to getting it pierced again.
I miss having it! 
For most of the time I had a stud in. Then toward the end of my fling with the nose piercing, I switched to a ring.
I felt like my cool factor went up like 99%
Now I just have a plain face. 
Boo.
Of course, there were definitely downsides:
1. It got a little sore sometimes on days that it happened to get touched a lot.
2. Sleeping on the left side of my face was uncomfortable.
3. When I first got it pierced it bled for a week straight and I couldn't work. Apparently you can't serve pizza with a bloody face. Who knew?
4. It left a little mark on my nose. It is pretty much like a big pore gross, I know. So there is always the possibility of that getting more prominent if I pierce it again.

Sooo, what to do?
Maybe if I wait it out then my craving for one will pass and I will be content without it.
OR
maybe I should just do it.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. remember those fun little gem stickers we went crazy over in elementary school? There's your fixer while you wait for the craving to pass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if it's something you really want, then get it done.
    I have a pierced tongue and I waited forever to get it done because I was worried what people would think and such--what a waste! I love me tongue ring and if you loved your nose ring so much then go for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?