Saturday, February 19, 2011

21 years young

Brock's fiesta was a success!
We spent most of our time playing with his baby cousin Ellen because she is so cute and way more fun than getting drunk.
Really, she is a pumpkin.


 Ellen was sporting the fiesta 'staches and making everyone else wear them too. 
The girl knows how to get a party started.


Can you tell they share genes?

TODAY is Brock's real birthday
Yesterday was just the almost-birthday party.
Today is the real deal!
I can't believe he is 21 years old
He even looks more mature today.
I think I see signs of gray hair..... ;)

But really, he is such a great guy. I can't say it enough. 
He has made the past two years amazing for me and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.
Brockasaurus, I hope you are having the best birthday you could ever wish for. 
Also, you are cute.
Had to throw that in there because I can see you over at your laptop concentrating on putting songs on your ipod and it is so adorable.
You are my best friend in the world. Everyone loves you. Even my blog friends :)
Thanks for being you, my cute boyfriend!



21 candles just about burns the house down.


Bentley was pooped after a long night of partying. 
He has a rough life.

Have a great day, wonderful people!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Brock!
    I wish my boyfriend would allow me to take pics of him, but he gets completely mad if even mention the idea...I already wondered if he might be wanted dead or alive *lol*

    Thank you very much for your comment on my blog :-) Would you consider following eachother?
    http://tabathasrefugium-tabatha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday brock!!

    bentley is soo adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Brock. And thanks for taking such good care of our granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest little party guest ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw happy birthday to your love. That pic of the cake is amaaaaaaaazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time! Little Ellen is tooo adorable.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH FOR MUSTACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgoodness! Little Ellen is *almost* as cute as my niece lol

    But seriously...she's adorable!!

    And I'm glad you'd rather hang out with a toddler(it looks like?) than get drunk :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?