Friday, February 11, 2011

Savages

I had an early wake up call this morning.

So basically, it wasn't the best idea for Brock and I to stay up late to watch movies and eat candy.
But we did.
We watched Buried with Ryan Reynolds. Have you even seen that?? You never see anything but the coffin, the.whole.time.
Kinda boring. No wonder he wanted to get out of there.
But, the whole point of this is the fact that I went to sleep at 1 in the morning.  
That's AM, people.
Then our alarm was set for six in the morning because Brock and I are savages and we were determined to get the best seats to Wicked. 
There may have been some elbows thrown, some people pushed...Whatever had to happen for those tickets.
We are seeing it April 27th in one of the best seats in the house.
SO excited :) Happy Birthday to me!

After sitting in line for over an hour, I think we earned them. 
Plus I got a bunch of Wicked-themed free stuff, including a poncho, an umbrella, some temporary tattoos which I'm totally making a tat sleeve out of when we go, donuts, free music, and a T-shirt.
Okay, so the donut wasn't Wicked themed but I still got it for free.


 So now, I'm kinda tuckered out.
I had some delicious pasta for lunch and I'm slipping into a food coma.
You know what would make today even better???
Sunshine, people.


Come, come, summertime.

3 comments:

  1. "Buried" was TERRIFYING. Being buried alive is my biggest fear. I got claustrophobic just watching it. The ending to that movie KILLED me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even got claustrophobic and I never really do! The end was horrible. I think the whole movie could have been a half hour shorter too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog on twentysomething nloggers- its great! x

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?