Saturday, February 5, 2011

Keg in the Closet

WOWZA.
These last few days have been crazy.
Yesterday I got my nails done.
I have never had my nails done because:
1. I bite my nails.
2. ..... the first one was basically the only reason.
And I love it! 


I also got a Decleor Deep Cleanse Facial. Yeah I know, am I spoiled, or what??
It was amazing. I just about fell asleep because it was so relaxing.
THENNNN
I got to hang out with Kelsey and Mara last night. Um, they rock.


Aren't they cute?
We had a late night Sharis meeting where I stuffed my face with fries and a milkshake.
Also, last night I finished the book I'm reading.
The Hunger Games!
People, you have to read this book.
Brock convinced me to read it and it was so good. Lucky for me we  have a sequel and I'm going to start it tonight! That sounds so nerdy!


So today, I drove an hour and a half to go shopping.
Not just ANY shopping, but bridesmaid dress shopping
:)
It was sooo fun. I tried on a whole ton of dresses and watched some lovely brides try on dresses too.
Every time a bride picked a wedding dress they rang a bell and everyone clapped. I felt like I was part of all of their families. Only not because that would be a lot of bridesmaid dresses to buy.
And tomorrow is the Super Bowl!
I don't know where all my time goes
but it sure goes fast!
I think that's a song by Kenny Chesney.
P.S. I used to be convinced I was going to marry him and live on his private island. Yeah you heard me, PRIVATE ISLAND.
I'll leave you to daydream about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?