Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ring-a-ling

Man, I'm cool.
For real, I am. It's official. 
You know why my coolness confidence went up?
Welp, I got an iPhone!


It is soooooo great. I'm giddy about it.
Imagine how a 12 year old would feel if they had Justin Bieber at their disposal. Yup, just like that.
I also got this great cover. Red Soxxxxxxxxxx!


I got a clear cover to keep it from scratching but the guy at the Mac store sold my some gypsy cover that played tricks on me. So, in other words, I need to go buy the more simple kind.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one who got some new hip technology. 
"Hip," is that what the kids say these days?
Brock got some awesome gifts from family for his birthday.


He kinda thinks he's a rapper with his Dre Beats headphones and new ipod. 
It's kinda adorable. 
But don't tell him I said that, I don't think he was going for "adorable."


I think he fell asleep during our photo shoot.
But anyway, we have been having a great time with our new goods.
Do you know any good apps? Games?
I hear Angry Birds has the addictive characteristics of crack cocaine.

And right now, I'm catching up on the latest episode of the Bachelor. Don't judge me.
Home-town dates, people. It's serious business.
I have some exciting things to tell you about soon!
Probably tomorrow. So stay tuned!
:)

10 comments:

  1. I have many things to say about this.
    One, I am so so so jealous that you beat me to the iPhone. What the heck Crabtray, what about that Droid X?
    Two, love the picture of Brock (looks like Kelsey last weekend hahaha).
    Three, you should text Kelsey or I about the exciting things!
    By the way, Kelsey and I love you very very much. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.) i can't believe you got tattoos.
    b.) i am so happy you got a sweet new i-phone
    c.) those head phones are sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you in an award. Thanks for reading my blog, I always enjoy yours and I hope you accept the award.

    http://caityslosingit.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-random-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super cute!! Thanks for finding my blog :]. And enjoy the iphone and Portland!

    jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I'm so out of it, I don't even know what an iphone does. How is it different from a cell phone (which I still have problems with)? Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the iphone! I love mine. You have such a cute blog, super happy I popped by x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so... the iphone really does live up to the hype. glad your a cool kid now. love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The iphone really is so cool...even though I love/hate mine. Definitely get HeyTell and thanks for stopping by STP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute, love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?