Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another year, another advent calendar

Well good day!
It was 75 degrees here today... in December.
Did you hear that?

December

I also have eaten two chocolates out of my advent calendar
they are actually not that good
Are they ever good?
But it puts me in the holiday spirit, so I do it anyway

My apartment is decorated for Christmas
That is our fireplace in case you couldn't tell
and those are bricks
we are reeeeal creative
I will be driving home in 18 days!
maybe I will see a little snow
then it will feel more like Christmas

I need to make my playlist for the drive home

A lot of country will be involved

I need the perfect songs to keep me entertained for 16 hours
If you know something good, send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?