Monday, December 13, 2010

The other line moves faster, except not online

Here are some things I stumbled upon today that I enjoyed
All things I would love to have one day.


A mustache pillowcase?
That is the definition of classy.
[Urban Outfitters]


I love polaroid cameras.
I have searched for one everywhereeeee
And this is the closest I can find to what I want.
Something about instantly getting the picture that I love.
[Urban Outfitters]
Birkenstocks are the best.
I always want them but I can never commit to spending that much money on sandals.
Real cute though.
[Birkenstock]
These earrings are the best!
Just adorable.
Get a pair for yourself.
[by boe]

So anyway, I thought you might enjoy a few more things on my list.
And I came to the realization that a lot of the things on my list are expensive haha
But maybe it will inspire you
because they are great gift ideas.

It's starting to feel like Christmas!
Go out and get some Starbucks and enjoy the Christmas season
and watch some Glee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?