Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Study, eat, take test, repeat.

Three finals.
That is all that separates me from Christmas break.
I have sooo much studying to do tonight (which I am obviously not doing right now)

Psychology
Philosophy
Sociology

say that three times fast

Then my cute boyfriend (who can be seen below) and I

will drive to Oregon.
There we will both be unemployed and not working on school for a while.
Sounds both depressing and relaxing at the same time

Just a few more days to power through.
Why does the end always seem the hardest?
It was the same way when I did cross country. Every time I realized the finish line was close I became significantly more tired. It was all in my head, of course.
So, I'm trying to change my mentality for the next few days to make it a little easier.
I have a lot of learning to do.
Good luck if you're doing the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?