Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Rissmas Reeve

Christmas Eve?!??
I don't think I have ever had a Christmas sneak up on me so fast.
Wasn't it just Halloween???
I guess finishing up school and the drive home distracted me.
You know what (one of) the best part of Christmas is?
Coming home to a Christmas tree.
It is even better when the tree has tons of presents under it.
If I'm honest....
Of course, I love opening up my gifts on Christmas and I'm always so thankful for what I get
But a part of me is a little sad when I look at the tree after everything is cleaned up and there are no presents.
It looks so empty.
I need fake presents just to give the illusion that there are still presents.
I hate rushing onto New Years like Christmas never happened!


I hope that where ever you happen to be right now,
You are with people you love
in a place you love
celebrating Christmas tonight.
I know I am.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?