Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Elephant Never Forgets

I think I might have some sort of memory impairment.
I know, I know, everyone always thinks there is something wrong with them
Generally, I am not that person.
I think I am a fairly healthy college student. I exercise regularly, take vitamins and drink water. I try to eat somewhat healthy (let's be honest, I could use some work there).
Here's the thing, I can't remember anything.
  • I don't remember people's names.
  • I can't remember what a teacher said right after they said it.
  • I can't remember if I have seen a movie, what it is about, or who is in it.
  • I can't remember much of anything that happened before my sophomore year of high school.
  • I can't remember what I did last Christmas.
  • I can't remember how events happened, who was there, or who did what.
(I'm good at telling stories the wrong way because I can't remember the details)

So, I don't know if there is some sort of memory boost I can take (like from Jamba Juice or something) and make this better, because it is starting to get ridiculous.
All I have is short term memory!
One day I want to be able to look back on my life and think about all the things I did, people I met, places I saw....

Early Alzheimers I think
Anyway, nice knowing you all
I'll probably forget about you tomorrow
Don't take it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?