Sunday, December 12, 2010

Office Romance

You want to know what kind of love I hope for in my future marriage?
Pam and Jim.
They are perfect.





Pam Beesley: No, I, um, well I'm not gonna, I'm-- I'm not gonna move in with anyone unless I'm engaged.

Jim Halpert: Have I not proposed to you yet?

Pam Beesley: Hmm I don't think. Nope.

Jim Halpert: Oh, well, that's comin'.

Pam Beesley: Oh right now?

Jim Halpert: No. I'm not gonna do it right here, that would be rather lame.

Pam Beesley: Ok so then when?

Jim Halpert: Pam, I'm not gonna tell you. I hate to break it to you but that's not how that works.

Pam Beesley: Ohh right.

Jim Halpert: Hey I'm serious. It's happening. And when it happens, it's going to kick your ass Beesly. So, stay sharp

…..


Jim Halpert: I am not kidding. [opens box revealing engagement ring] Got it a week after we started dating.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?