Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you got everything on your wish list.
I have to say, I was quite spoiled this Christmas.
Here is a glance at my spread...
Brock and I with our first ornaments :)
He got me some amazing perfume. Juicy Couture: Peace, Love and Juicy.
I would recommend it if you want to smell delicious.
And who doesn't?

Beautiful ring made from an antique button! This designer is amazing. You can see more of them here. Do it. Thanks Jodi :)

Steven Madden boots that I am obsessed with. O b s e s s e d. I think I might sleep with them tonight. Another special thanks to Jodi :)

Beautiful necklace from my wonderful boyfriend.

Brock got Madmen season three which I will be commandeering and watching myself

Even Bentley had a Merry Christmas and sat quite content with his bone.
(but don't be fooled, he is not quite as cute if you try to take it away from him)

So yeah, I got everything I could want and more.
Plus I got to spend the holiday with Brock's amazing family.
I love them all.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?