Thursday, December 23, 2010

Better late then never!

I know I am a few days late, but I have to at least acknowledge on my blog that Brock and I just celebrated our two year dating anniversary.
Crazy, right?
About half that time has been spent in California and half in Oregon.
Really I just feel so blessed to be his girlfriend and to have spent the last two years with him.
He is my best friend!
Here are some of my favorite things about him:

He has a cute smile.
He laughs at my jokes.
He makes me dinner.
He is a great cuddler.
He knows our anniversary.
He remembers things for me.
He always makes sure I have everything I need... for anything.
He makes sure I am safe.
He cooks with me.
He thinks I'm beautiful.
He puts up with my grumpy self.
He is silly and will run around and do stupid things with me.
He will move states to be with me.
He stands up for me.
His cute beard.

So that is just a little about Brock.
As you can see, I like him a lot.In other news, I am really loving being back in Oregon so far.
First of all, I got my grades back and I and pleasantly surprised that I squeaked by with an A- in my psychology of the personality class.
I didn't even think that was possible.
And same with my philosophy class.
(I'm not the philosophy type)
So I am really happy about that.
Also, I am getting so see lots of people who I love and haven't seen in forever.
I missed my Oregon friends!
It is strange running into people I haven't talked to since high school though.
"Oh hey, what's up? What is new since the last time I talked to you?.....two years ago."
Kinda awkward.
But, nevertheless, I am a happy girl right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?