Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crafty Lady

Yesterday I spent the day with one of my best friends, Genii, who also happens to be one of the most crafty and creative people I know.
Naturally, we got our craft on.
I made this sweater and I am extremely proud because I fought the grumpy sewing machine for a good hour before we figured out what was wrong with it.
Blood sweat and tears went into this.

I like it because it gives me a chance to show off my tat
It's not the warmest thing in the world
But who cares about being practical if it's cute??

Then I made a little flower for my hair with the leftover material.
Not to be worn at the same time, of course.
matchy-matchy is a no-no

So anyway, that is about as far as my abilities go.
Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be sewing things like it's no one's business
I would have two sweatshirts to show off but I accidentally bought a pair of sweatpants instead of another sweatshirt.
Darn them for packaging them so similarly
Classic Olive mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?