Thursday, March 17, 2011

Once upon a time...

There was a girl named Olive.
She liked to blog. 
And eat Reeses Pieces. 
But that's neither here nor there.
One day, she got a new apartment!!
All of her blog friends were happy for her.
UNTIL that horrible day where Olive realized the new apartment was surrounded by people with security enabled internet.
Doesn't anyone trust anyone anymore?
So she didn't blog for ONE WEEK.


Guys, I'm tellin you, worst week of my life!
I hated not reading all your blogs and not writing about my little life.
But have no fear! 
Comcast man came and saved the day today.
So, I'm back :)
Since I have been gone, quite a few things have happened:
I loved into my new gorgeous apartment and I am in love with it.
Oh, did I mention I turned 20???
Yup, March 15th. 
Farewell teens, I feel like I'm too mature for you. It's not you, it's me. 



Brock's dad gave me this awesome cake that is part St. Patrick's day and part my birthday. What a great combo.
And I got a bunch of wonderful gifts! Including the sandals I wanted from a few posts ago!


And I got extensions!! Blond ones!


I give the best birthday gifts....to myself.
It has been quite eventful.
On top of that, I am going to my aunt's in Portland tomorrow to celebrate some birthdays. 
Then up to some even more extended family's house for even more birthday celebration. 
Go shawty, it's yo birthday.
Soooo, bad news is I probably won't post this weekend :(
I'll try but I will probably be running around everywhere trying to catch up with my million cousins and such.
Two of which are engaged! Whaaaat??
Oh, and in case you were wondering, Brock's still as cute as ever.


Great to be back!

1 comment:

  1. I love the extensions! Happy b-day:) And I'm glad you have internet again.

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?