Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweat it Out


Today I have one goal: Have an amazing workout.
I have had so much happen this week that I haven't had the chance to blog about yet.
It has been absolutely insane.
Insane. INSANE.

I haven't really had the time or energy to blog about it quite yet.
Oh, but I will. You just wait...
I'm actually in a good place right now with everything going on and all the crazy changes that are happening in my life.
It helps me to remember it's all happening for a reason.

Whenever I have a stress overload I crave working out. Which is actually great.
Only problem is the more I am busy and stressed, the less time I have and the more tired I am when it comes to working out.

But today is the day.
I'm going to go hiking and hopefully go to the gym after.
I plan on sweating out all that stress.
Don't be too shocked if I had abs tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you crave working out, you are golden. I hope everything is working out and just remember, you could end up like me eating sweets when I am stressed. Curse chocolate! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?