Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh hey, do I know you?

Has is really been a whole month since I last posted?
Do you guys even remember me?
My how the time has flown.

I have done so much that I really want to share with you guys. 
Like my new job, my trip to Seattle, my visits with family, my adventures with Brock, and of course, all the little road bumps along the way.

I really just needed some time to decide what I was doing with my little life and also decide if blogging was going to be a part of that.
I have been doing so much for myself and my health in the last month, and I love it.
I feel more me then I have in a while.
Does that make sense?
I thought I would share some of the goals I have made/been working towards in this last month.

Things that make for a better, more happy, more healthy, loving Olive.




Not let anyone effect my confidence.
Take time once a week for my mental health.
Save money.
Exercise 5 days a week.
Let go of past grudges.
Read my bible everyday and journal.
Get back to school.
Show my cute boyfriend that I love him.
Cut down on my energy drink consumption. 
Enjoy the little things.
Make more time for friends.
Blog more.
Give love. Accept love.


Thanks for not giving up on me!
And thanks for the emails and messages harassing me to blog!
It really helped me get my motivation back.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Love you Olive! Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back!
    we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you are posting again! And I thoroughly love your new goals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Goals. I am trying to blog more also. Deleted my facebook so that I would have more time to do what I love. God, Family, Friends, Writing, Exercise. :o) I love reading your blog!:o)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?