Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sick Day.

I feel like yuck.
I didn't want to get out of bed today.


Wouldn't this be amazing?
Luckily I don't have work today so I have been able to relax.
I did go bring my really really cute boyfriend lunch.
And then I got myself some Subway.
The worker there made a mistake and had the guy in front of me pay for my sandwich.
The worker was going to fix the mistake but the man said it was fine. Free lunch for Olive!
It was a nice little surprise!

Have you all noticed the crazy make-up trends lately?
Some I love, some....not so much.
Bright colors are in! 





I have seen a lot of purples, golds, and yellows.
People are BOLD. I need some more go-nads for this kinda of thing.
I tend to go more natural, especially in the spring and summer.
Have you tried any of these styles? 
What works best for you?

1 comment:

  1. i love purple eyeliner-brings out the green in my eyes like BAM! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?