Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love love

I know what you're thinking.


Why are you holding your hair?



I look sooo cute today.
Not. Lets be honest now. It is a lazy day.
Today my plans consisted of going to the doctor and then working out at some point.
Right now I'm watching a Say Yes to the Dress marathon.
Which is addicting! You can't walk away in the middle of an episode. Not. Possible.
I am peeved because it was actually snowing today.
 SNOWING.
Um, did you know it is Spring? Did you?? There should be sun. 
Since it is so gloomy outside that is just more of an excuse for me to watch my show and daydream.

Here are a few things to ponder about:


"lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
 -Oprah Winfrey

"the key to any good relationship is communication, respect, and i guess you have to like the way the other person smells. - and he smelled real nice."
-Sandra Bullock

"there is no remedy for love but to love more."
-Henry David Thoreau


:)

4 comments:

  1. Great quotes--a lazy day sounds great to me right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. say yes to the dress is deliciously addicting!
    i think my boyfriend is afraid i'll fall in love with one of the expensive dresses :)
    buuuttt he still added it to my netflix so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! But I just LOVE the last one!!
    Cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Red Sox are one of my loves. My boyfriend hates it because he loves the Indians, but I was raised a Red Sox fan! Love the shirt, I need to find some cute ones, and maybe buy a ticket to Boston and Fenway Park.

    ReplyDelete

Say something, why don't ya?