Friday, July 2, 2010

Whoops.

I may or may not have gone on a huge shopping spree today
This is why people shouldn't let me go to the mall by myself!
I have shoppers guilt.
Anyway, despite feeling guilty about spending so much money, I had a great time
As always, I love the new clothes I bought, and I am positive I'll actually wear all of it
Also, I met up with Nat at the mall since she is now employed at Lucky Brand Jeans
She is awesome. Just awesome.
And I have MISSED HER


So anyway, I am excited for the 4th of July!
Unfortunately I work at 4:30 AM the next morning so I probably won't be partying all night long or anything
Hopefully it will involve mostly the beach
!!
So now I'm off to fill my already full closet with my new additions
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?