Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sat Turd Day

Today started with an alarm at 4:35 AM
That's what I get for taking a job involving coffee
But I was surprisingly awake the whole morning and even willingly stayed late at work
I came home and headed for the gym at my apartment complex

because I have recently commenced Operationg-Get-Olivia-Back-Into-Shape
I ran about two miles but it felt like
a million.
I guess that's what happens when you don't run for a month

But now I'm feeling pretty good seeing as I got a lot done today already
My plan for the rest of the day involved laying around by the pool but it's actually a little windy and not amazingly warm
So now, I guess I will finish all the little things I need to do that I keep putting off
such as:
1. Do the dishes
2. Get all my papers together to apply for a passport
3. See when our neighbors are free for sushi night
4. Get info on a Human Resources major
5. Find out what I will be doing for the 4th of July
(I don't make plans)
6. Marvel over the Harry Potter trailer for the millionth time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?