Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!

I did go shopping today.
It was great.
I got a few things but I didn't go as crazy as I would have expected.
What? What did you say?
You want to know what to get me for Christmas??
Okay okay I'll help you out...
Some things I am sorta obsessed with right now:
They are Steve Madden Roady boots
I LOVE them.
love
love
You can get them here
I'm a size 6 ;)


Or this sweater
I'm a grandma at heart
and I'm an XS

I love this eyeshadow from MAC
You could get this for me
It's a win-win because then you will get to see my eyes all nice and eye-shadowed up
Here

If you want to get me something practical, well, here's a great idea:
I will be getting my own apartment this summer.
I need to have things to cook with/eat out ofThese are from Target and I think they're a great deal
You can find them here
It seems so mature to have your own pots and pans
You would be helping me become an adult!

Last, but not least....

I will need plates to eat the food I make with my pots and pans
These are also from Target

Well, there is my Christmas list.
I find it harder and harder to make one as I get older.
What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, why don't ya?